[IMPORTANT] Intra-CREATE Seed Grant Call 6 Announcement
Read carefully the parapgraph on Eligibility Criteria
CNRS@CREATE can submit up 3 proposals in which CNRS@CREATE is the nominated Host Institution; however, CNRS@CREATE researchers can also be participants in other proposals which are submitted through other institutions.
Projects linked to other CREATE parners will be priviledged. However, NUS and NTU can be included.
Please contact CNRS@CREATE if you get in touch with potential PIs: CNRSatCREATE@cnrs.fr
It takes time to submit such a project on IGMS, so don’t wait until the last minute.
With the incorporation of the workgroup’s recommendations, revisions have been made to the eligibility criteria for Call 6, including but not limited to the following:
- At least one Lead-PI must be a current researcher in a CREATE programme.
- Both Lead PIs must be early-career researchers, with each PI having not more than 8 years of post-PhD research experience.
- Each Lead-PI must commit a minimum of 25% of his/her time to the Intra-CREATE Seed project, with the approval of his/her supervisor(s).
- Activities supported by this grant award should primarily be conducted in Singapore.
Detailed documentation on these changes can be found in the Grant Call Package. Applicants are strongly encouraged to be well acquainted with the updated criteria prior to proposal submission. In addition, the evaluation criteria are included in Annex B of the Application Guide.
An Info Session will be held at the CREATE Theatrette on Thursday 6 February 2020 at 1500hrs, as a launch event for the revised version of the Intra-CREATE Seed Grant.
Proposal Submission Quota
The total number of proposals that will be accepted through CNRS@CREATE * is 3.
* Note: This quota refers to the number of proposals each host institution is allowed to submit and does not refer to the number of proposals in which each entity can participate. For example, CNRS can submit up 3 proposals in which CNRS is the nominated Host Institution; however, CNRS researchers can also be participants in other proposals which are submitted through other institutions.
The application together with its supporting documents must be submitted and endorsed via IGMS by Tuesday, 31 March 2020 at 2359hrs, Singapore Standard time (GMT +8). Incomplete, late or any submission through means other than IGMS will not be considered.
A Corp Pass ID will be required by all Lead PIs and Co-Is to gain access to the Intra-CREATE Seed Collaboration Grant application page in IGMS. Corp Pass administrators are kindly advised to aid applicants with Corp Pass related matters. Applicants without a Corp Pass ID are strongly encouraged to create one prior to the opening of this call, in order to ensure that they have access to IGMS in a timely manner.
- For queries with regard to this grant call, please contact:
Grant Call Package
The Grant Call Package is attached as a zipped folder consisting of these files:
(I) Intra-CREATE Seed Call 6 Guidelines
(II) Intra-CREATE Seed Call 6 IGMS Guide
(III) Attachment 1 [Template for Proposal]
(IV) Attachment 2 [Template for CV]
You can download the Grant Call Package folder here: Grant Call Package